VIQTOR DAVIS UK are currently looking to recruit self-motivated Senior Mobile Applications Engineer to join their growing Engineering team. As an Senior Mobile Applications Engineer you will take a leading role in the development and execution of work packages and programme specifications which translate into efficient and effective Apps for VIQTOR DAVIS’ clients. As you grow in your role at VIQTOR DAVIS UK you will also have the opportunity to guide the DEV Engineering team on UI best practice and methodologies. In return VIQTOR DAVIS UK offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a competitive pension plan, generous holiday allowance, private medical insurance, performance related bonus. VIQTOR DAVIS also has a strong training and accreditation ethos and looks to support career development through formal training opportunities and exciting project assignments. About You: In addition to being a self-motivated team player who is intellectually curious by nature and able to communicate proficiently to both technical and business audiences, to apply you must:
About VIQTOR DAVIS: VIQTOR DAVIS is a specialised team of over 350 professionals focused exclusively on business transformation through the effective use of data; a business partner in data science, strategy, governance, management and analytics. We operate in Benelux, United Kingdom and the USA with specialised development centres in Mexico and India. At VIQTOR DAVIS we celebrate diversity and recognise that it is critical for our future success. We are working hard to make sure we are inclusive and welcome applications from all backgrounds. Take a good look at our website www.viqtordavis.com to find out more about us. In particular take a look at our Values.We regret that we are unable to accept applications from recruitment agencies.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Native Mobile Application development and implementation of technologies and processes including:
- Knowledge and experience of end to end deployment of Mobile Applications for Commercial Clients.
- Have some industry level knowledge of software engineering, unit testing and design patterns.
- Be Educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent. Ideally BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent.
- Preference will also be given to candidates with experience of Java, Spring-boot, Maven, REST-APIs integration and AWS technologies.