The role of a Support Analyst is to act as the first point of triage for support issues. This includes the acceptance, investigation, resolution or escalation of incidents within agreed Service Level Agreements. We are looking for someone that is service oriented, likes to dive in the details while still maintaining a high-level overview of ongoing services. What will you do as a Support Analyst?
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to all supported applications and infrastructure.
- Log and resolve service requests and incidents, whilst working to agreed service level agreements (SLAs).
- Reassigning and escalating issues to other IT colleagues where needed, monitoring the process through to resolution.
- Maintaining the internal IT support knowledge base.
What will you bring?
- Providing regular analysis and reporting for the IT services provided.
- Managing user accounts via Active Directory and Office365.
- Recording and management of software licenses and software installations.
- Working closely with colleagues responsible for maintaining hardware and managing the IT assets.
- Production monitoring of critical applications and environments
- Internal communication of impactful changes and system downtime.
What can we offer you?Within VIQTOR DAVIS, you will be challenged to develop yourself and you will play a pivotal part in the further development of the company. Furthermore, VIQTOR DAVIS stimulates individual growth and development. We know it is important that everyone feels at home.
- Have a minimum of 1 years practical working experience in an IT application environment and/or Managed Services environment
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and customers and work in a dynamic environment
- You are a quick learner and happy to learn and apply new skills – confident in dealing with unexpected problems.
- A rational and organised approach to work, and ability to plan, schedule and monitor own work within agreed deadlines.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Conceptual understanding of JIRA (Service Desk), Agile (Kanban and Scrum) is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Office 365 and Active Directory is a plus
VIQTOR DAVIS has a modern office in the centre of Utrecht. A real nice place to meet, work hard and relax.
Every month we organize social drinks and daily lunches. We have knowledge sessions; table football competitions and other fun sessions. We offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing, professional organization within an international working environment, you work with enthusiastic and driven colleagues on a daily basis.
Besides this exciting working environment, we offer you a competitive salary, 8,33% holiday allowance, an excellent pension scheme, expense allowance, mobility allowance and a good bonus scheme. Interested?
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? And are you at least as ambitious as we are? Then there is a nice cup of coffee or tea with us waiting for you! Need more information about the role? You can e-mail Claudia van den Hazel at firstname.lastname@example.org About VIQTOR DAVIS
VIQTOR DAVIS is a specialised team of over 350 professionals focused exclusively on business transformation through the effective use of data; a business partner in data science, strategy, governance, management and analytics. We operate in Benelux, United Kingdom and the USA with specialised development centres in Mexico and India.
At VIQTOR DAVIS we celebrate diversity and recognise that it is critical for our future success. We are working hard to make sure we are inclusive and welcome applications from all backgrounds. We regret that we are unable to accept applications from recruitment agencies.