VIQTOR DAVIS UK are currently looking to recruit self-motivated and detail orientated Dev Engineers to join their growing Dev Engineering team. As a Dev Engineer you will take responsibility for the execution of work packages or programme specifications which translate into efficient and effective unit tested code for deployment to VIQTOR DAVIS’ clients. As a DEV Engineer you will also take responsibility for the investigation of support issues to identify the root cause and where issues are identified develop, test and implement fixes and countermeasures. In return VIQTOR DAVIS UK offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a competitive pension plan, generous holiday allowance, private medical insurance, performance related bonus. VIQTOR DAVIS also has a strong training and accreditation ethos and looks to support career development through formal training opportunities and exciting project assignments. About You: In addition to being a self-motivated team player who is intellectually curious by nature and able to communicate proficiently to both technical and business audiences, to apply you must:
About VIQTOR DAVIS: VIQTOR DAVIS is a specialised team of over 350 professionals focused exclusively on business transformation through the effective use of data; a business partner in data science, strategy, governance, management and analytics. We operate in Benelux, United Kingdom and the USA with specialised development centres in Mexico and India. At VIQTOR DAVIS we celebrate diversity and recognise that it is critical for our future success. We are working hard to make sure we are inclusive and welcome applications from all backgrounds. Take a good look at our website www.viqtordavis.com to find out more about us. In particular take a look at our Values.We regret that we are unable to accept applications from recruitment agencies.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of full stack development and implementation of technologies and processes including:
- Demonstrate understanding and application of tools and methodologies, or equivalent, such as:
- Eclipse, Intelli J, CLI, Maven, NodeJS, Git, SVN, BDD, TDD, CI / CD, Scrum, DevOps.
- Have some knowledge and experience of utilising and developing software against cloud-based technology and infrastructure.
- Have some industry level knowledge of software engineering, unit testing and design patterns.
- Be Educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent. Ideally BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent.
- Have proven experience of Mobile Application development.