VIQTOR DAVIS UK are currently looking to recruit a self-motivated and detail orientated Junior Quality Engineer to join their growing Quality Assurance (QA) team. As a Junior Quality Engineer you will support the QA Team in the execution of test cases for VIQTOR DAVIS’ client solutions and services. As a Junior Quality Engineer you will ensure that sufficient and suitable test data is readily available and that any issues or barriers are identified at the earliest opportunity so that quality assurance standards are met and maintained. In return VIQTOR DAVIS UK offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a competitive pension plan, generous holiday allowance, private medical insurance, performance related bonus. VIQTOR DAVIS also has a strong training and accreditation ethos and looks to support career development through formal training opportunities and exciting project assignments. About You: In addition to being a self-motivated team player who is intellectually curious by nature and able to communicate effectively and proficiently to both technical and business audiences, to apply you must:
About VIQTOR DAVIS: VIQTOR DAVIS is a specialised team of over 350 professionals focused exclusively on business transformation through the effective use of data; a business partner in data science, strategy, governance, management and analytics. We operate in Benelux, United Kingdom and the USA with specialised development centres in Mexico and India. At VIQTOR DAVIS we celebrate diversity and recognise that it is critical for our future success. We are working hard to make sure we are inclusive and welcome applications from all backgrounds. Take a good look at our website www.viqtordavis.com to find out more about us. In particular take a look at our Values.We regret that we are unable to accept applications from recruitment agencies.
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in Quality Assurance of Information Management Solutions and Services.
- Demonstrate some understanding of software testing principals and concepts
- Demonstrate some understanding of software testing tools and methodologies, or equivalent, such as:
- ITIL, Agile (Kanban, Scrum), Waterfall
- JMeter, SoapUI.
- Have conceptual knowledge of quality assuring software against cloud-based technologies and infrastructure, such as AWS or MS Azure.
- Be educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent. Ideally BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- ISTQB Foundation desirable but not essential.