VIQTOR DAVIS UK are currently looking to recruit a commercially focused, agile and highly motivated Service Lead to take ownership of agile project delivery to VIQTOR DAVIS clients. As an agile Service Lead you will take ownership of project formulation according to best industry and professional standards by removing barriers and implementing effective ways of working that foster continuous improvement and collaboration, to achieve specified deliverables and business benefits for the client and VIQTOR DAVIS. As an agile Service Lead you will also take responsibility for managing client interactions in a way that not only supports the client relationship but also in a manner which forms the basis for a strengthened relationship leading to new sales and recommendations. In return VIQTOR DAVIS UK offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a competitive pension plan, generous holiday allowance, private medical insurance, performance related bonus. VIQTOR DAVIS also has a strong training and accreditation ethos and looks to support career development through formal training opportunities and exciting project assignments. About You: In addition to being a self-motivated team player who is intellectually curious by nature and able to communicate proficiently to both technical and business audiences, to apply you must:
About VIQTOR DAVIS: VIQTOR DAVIS is a specialised team of over 350 professionals focused exclusively on business transformation through the effective use of data; a business partner in data science, strategy, governance, management and analytics. We operate in Benelux, United Kingdom and the USA with specialised development centres in Mexico and India. At VIQTOR DAVIS we celebrate diversity and recognise that it is critical for our future success. We are working hard to make sure we are inclusive and welcome applications from all backgrounds. Take a good look at our website www.viqtordavis.com to find out more about us. In particular take a look at our Values.We regret that we are unable to accept applications from recruitment agencies.
- Have a minimum of 5 years practical working experience in an IT application development and/or Managed Services environment.
- Service Delivery and/or Project/Programme Management experience in a complex / large scale external client environment.
- Experience of managing multiple projects with inter-dependencies with multi-disciplined teams
- Certifications in (or working towards certifications in) practices and methodologies such as, Prince 2, MSP, ITIL, DSDM, RUP, ISO, COBIT or equivalent.
- Certified Scrum Professional and/or certified Scrum Master preferred, but not essential.
- Proficient experience of structured systems analysis using recognised methodologies such as SSADM and UML.
- Exceptional and proficient use and application of ITIL Frameworks to deliver continuous process improvement.
- Proficient in JIRA (Service Desk/Software project) and Agile (Kanban and Scrum).
- Proficient commercial experience of service planning and inputting into account roadmaps.