VIQTOR DAVIS UK are looking to recruit a highly logical and credible DevOps Engineer to join their expanding commercial infrastructure/Ops team. The successful candidate will be or have recently been cleared to SC level or above.
As a DevOps Engineer at VIQTOR DAVIS, you will take responsibility for all DevOps aspects of IT infrastructure projects for our end clients, ensuring adherences to best practice processes and tooling. You will be responsible for recommending DevOps tooling and best practice to our clients and identifying solutions that support a business objective.
In addition, you will strive to demonstrate the VIQTOR DAVIS value of brutal honesty in all that you do, and in particular when working on the design inputs to complex solutions. You will be comfortable and accountable for challenging outmoded concepts and driving improvements with innovative and adaptive architectures and patterns, creating precedents and setting direction; whether that be for on-premise or cloud solutions.
To ensure that VIQTOR DAVIS clients receive end to end support in their DevOps requirements, you will also support clients with their DevOps tooling selection processes for products and services within their IT eco-systems, whilst further supporting clients with relevant accreditations.To apply you must:
- Have sound experience with cloud providers (ideally AWS) and supported by certifications such as AWS Solution Architect Associate level.
- Have sound experience in Linux Operating systems (Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS).
- Have good experience in infrastructure provisioning/automation (at least one of Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible, Python).
- Be willing to travel to client’s sites throughout the UK as projects require, although remote working is expected for the forseeable.
- Be Security Cleared or willing to undertake clearance.
Candidates will also ideally have:
About VIQTOR DAVIS
- Experience in containerisation technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience in source code systems (Github,Gitlab).
- Experience application/infrastructure monitoring (one of ELK stack, Datadog, Grafana, Prometheus).
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment techniques, approaches and tools (Jenkins, Drone, Code Build, Code Pipeline).
- Experience in one or more of the following methodologies, Lean, Scrum or Kanban.
VIQTOR DAVIS is a specialised team of over 350 professionals focused exclusively on business transformation through the effective use of data; a business partner in data science, strategy, governance, management and analytics. We operate in Benelux, United Kingdom and the USA with specialised development centres in Mexico and India.
At VIQTOR DAVIS we celebrate diversity and recognise that it is critical for our future success. We are working hard to make sure we are inclusive and welcome applications from all backgrounds. We regret that we are unable to accept applications from recruitment agencies.