As a DevOps Consultant at VIQTOR DAVIS, you will take responsibility for all DevOps aspects of IT infrastructure projects for our end clients, ensuring adherences to best practice processes and tooling. You will be responsible for recommending DevOps tooling and best practice to our clients and identifying solutions that support a business objective.
In addition, you will strive to demonstrate the VIQTOR DAVIS value of brutal honesty in all that you do, and in particular when working on the design inputs to complex solutions. You will be comfortable and accountable for challenging outmoded concepts and driving improvements with innovative and adaptive architectures and patterns, creating precedents and setting direction; whether that be for on-premise or cloud solutions.
To ensure that VIQTOR DAVIS clients receive end to end support in their DevOps requirements, you will also support clients with their DevOps tooling selection processes for products and services within their IT eco-systems, whilst further supporting clients with relevant accreditations. To apply you must:
- Have 3-5 years’ experience with cloud providers (ideally AWS) and supported by certifications such as AWS Solution Architect Associate level.
- Have 3-5 years experience in Linux Operating systems (Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS)
- Have 1-3 years experience in infrastructure provisioning/automation (at least one of Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible, Python)
- Have 1-3 years experience in containerisation technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Have 1-3 years experience in source code systems (Github,Gitlab)
- Have 1-3 years experience application/infrastructure monitoring (one of ELK stack, Datadog, Grafana, Prometheus)
- Have 1-3 years experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment techniques, approaches and tools (Jenkins, Drone, Code Build, Code Pipeline)
- Have experience in one or more of the following methodologies (Lean, Scrum, Kanban)
- Be Security Cleared or willing to undertake clearance
- Be educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent.
- Be a good communicator, including written and verbal communication, and a good listener, with the ability to grasp complex business situations and represent them technically.
- Be willing to travel to client’s sites throughout the UK as projects require.
A detailed list of responsibilities and person criteria is available upon request. About VIQTOR DAVIS
VIQTOR DAVIS is a specialised team of over 350 professionals focused exclusively on business transformation through the effective use of data; a business partner in data science, strategy, governance, management and analytics. We operate in Benelux, United Kingdom and the USA with specialised development centres in Mexico and India.
At VIQTOR DAVIS we celebrate diversity and recognise that it is critical for our future success. We are working hard to make sure we are inclusive and welcome applications from all backgrounds. We regret that we are unable to accept applications from recruitment agencies.