VIQTOR DAVIS are currently looking to recruit DEV Engineers with at least three years of practical experience in Python, SQL and Docker. The initial role will be responsible for the delivery of an on-premises service transition into an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud infrastructure environment, including the opportunity to be involved in the re-architecting of the service using cloud technologies, supported by experienced architects.
As you progress within the role you will become responsible for the execution of work packages and programme specifications and will be able translate these into efficient and effective unit tested code, which supports the wide variety of customer systems supported by VIQTOR DAVIS. Furthermore, you will be confident in assisting Analyst colleagues in investigating support incidents so that you may identify the root cause of the issue and where applicable develop, test and implement robust solutions.
In return VIQTOR DAVIS will offer a completive salary and benefits package which includes a pension plan, holiday allowance, private healthcare, life assurance as well as personal development opportunities.
To apply you must be:
- Educated to graduate level (or a professional equivalent) in computer science or a similar related mathematics, science or engineering subjects.
- A full stack developer with at least 3 years’ experience of Python, SQL and Docker as well as Unit Testing technologies.
Consideration will also be given to candidates who have demonstratable experience and/or awareness of:
- Security Cleared or eligible for SC level clearance.
- A good communicator, including written and verbal communication.
- A good listener, with the ability to grasp complex situations, and a forensic ability to distinguish and separate evidence from opinion and emotion.
- Self-motivated and able to plan and prioritise your own workload within agreed timeframes.
- Hungry to learn new ideas and technologies.
- Linux, Bash, Git and AWS technologies
- Java, Kubernetes, AWS Redshift, JSON, PDF Generation (weasyprint), Excel Generation (xlswriter), PyCharm, REST APIs would also be preferable, but not essential.
VIQTOR DAVIS is a specialised team of over 350 professionals focused exclusively on business transformation through the effective use of data; a business partner in data science, strategy, governance, management and analytics. We operate in Benelux, United Kingdom and the USA with specialised development centres in Mexico and India.
At VIQTOR DAVIS we celebrate diversity and recognise that it is critical for our future success. We are working hard to make sure we are inclusive and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Take a good look at our website www.viqtordavis.com to find out more about us. In particular take a look at our Values.
We regret that we are unable to accept applications from recruitment agencies.