VIQTOR DAVIS UK are looking to recruit a highly logical and credible Infrastructure/Ops Security Consultant to join their expanding commercial infrastructure/Ops team. The successful candidate will be or have recently been cleared to SC level or above.
As an Infrastructure Security Consultant at VIQTOR DAVIS, you will take a lead responsibility in overseeing security aspects of IT infrastructure projects for our end clients, ensuring adherences to best practice processes and tooling. You will be responsible for recommending security controls to our clients and identifying solutions that support a business objective, working out subtle security needs and understanding the impact of decisions.
In addition, you will strive to demonstrate the VIQTOR DAVIS value of brutal honesty in all that you do, and in particular when leading on the secure design inputs to complex solutions. You will be comfortable and accountable for challenging outmoded concepts and driving improvements with innovative and adaptive architectures and patterns, creating precedents and setting direction; whether that be on prem or cloud solutions.
To ensure that VIQTOR DAVIS clients receive end to end support in their security requirements, you will also support clients with their security vendor selection processes for products and services within their IT eco-systems, whilst further supporting clients with relevant accreditations. To apply you must:
- Have significant skills and experience in Linux Operating systems and network administration, testing internal systems such as firewalls and IPS/IDS devices.
- Have significant skills and experience in network encryption, ethical hacking and penetration testing.
- 1-3 years’ experience in designing cloud security architectures, ideally in AWS and supported by AWS certifications at Solution Architect level.
- Have experience providing input to operational and service readiness reviews.
- Have experience in conducting full risk assessment activities.
- Have experience in implementing risk treatment plans.
- Have experience in chairing Security Working Group’s or similar.
- Have experience in creating and managing organisational risk assessment policies.
- Have demonstratable experience of providing security advice and recommendations based on the latest risk analysis, so that agreed solutions can be subject to end-to-end assurance measures.
- Have demonstratable experience of driving through ‘secure by design’ approaches, through the promotion of security as an aspect of quality, ensuring that program, project and service managers own this responsibility.
- Be Security Cleared and hold clearances and certifications such as SC, CISSP, CISM or equivalent.
- Be educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent.
- Be a good communicator, including written and verbal communication, and a good listener, with the ability to grasp complex business situations and represent them technically.
- Be willing to travel to client’s sites throughout the UK as projects require.
A detailed list of responsibilities and person criteria is available upon request. About VIQTOR DAVIS
VIQTOR DAVIS is a specialised team of over 350 professionals focused exclusively on business transformation through the effective use of data; a business partner in data science, strategy, governance, management and analytics. We operate in Benelux, United Kingdom and the USA with specialised development centres in Mexico and India.
At VIQTOR DAVIS we celebrate diversity and recognise that it is critical for our future success. We are working hard to make sure we are inclusive and welcome applications from all backgrounds. However, for this role, applicants must be eligible to hold security clearance.
We regret that we are unable to accept applications from recruitment agencies.