VIQTOR DAVIS UK are currently looking to recruit an energetic, self-motivated and experienced Service Lead to join and take ownership of the delivery of our services including resolution of customer incidents and on-going change management projects for one of VIQTOR DAVIS’ largest UK customer accounts via an agile delivery methodology.
As a Service Lead you will take responsibility for managing client interactions, supporting the client and strengthening relationships leading to new sales and recommendations. You will also take responsibility for the realistic estimates of costs, timescales and resource requirements for account engagements, which will include supervising, organising and leading project teams to ensure agreed customer requirements are achieved.
In return VIQTOR DAVIS UK offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a competitive pension plan, generous holiday allowance, private medical insurance, performance related bonus.
In addition to being a self-motivated team player who is intellectually curious by nature and able to communicate proficiently to both technical and business audiences, to apply you must:
About VIQTOR DAVIS
- Have a minimum of 5 years practical working experience in an IT application development and/or Managed Services environment.
- Service Delivery & Management experience in a complex / large scale external client environments.
- Certifications in (or working towards certifications in) practices and methodologies such as, Prince 2, MSP, ITIL, SAFe, Scrum.
- Exceptional and proficient use and application of ITIL Frameworks to deliver continuous process improvement.
- Proficient in JIRA and Agile (Kanban and Scrum).
- Proficient commercial experience of service planning and inputting into account roadmaps.
- Be Security Cleared or eligible to be cleared at a minimum of SC level.
VIQTOR DAVIS is a specialised team of over 350 professionals focused exclusively on business transformation through the effective use of data; a business partner in data science, strategy, governance, management and analytics. We operate in Benelux, United Kingdom and the USA with specialised development centres in Mexico and India.
At VIQTOR DAVIS we celebrate diversity and recognise that it is critical for our future success. We are working hard to make sure we are inclusive and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
We regret that we are unable to accept applications from recruitment agencies.