VIQTOR DAVIS is looking for a highly energised Business Development Executive to sell consulting, IT services and solutions. You will have an aptitude for communication, utilising verbal, written, numerical and graphical channels in order to build relationships and evidence your point.As a Business Development Executive, you will work with the Marketing and Business Development team to run targeted lead generation campaigns and business development activity. You will generate appointments through a blend of new business development, networking and through the delivery of compelling sales presentations. Your responsibilities will include:
The region includes the United Kingdom and Ireland with potential for activities in the broader European market. Travel will be required. Your Qualifications, Skills and ExperienceYou will:
- Working with the sales and marketing department to define new business sales campaigns;
- Lead generation;
- New business prospecting;
- Sales Presentations;
- Pipeline management.
VIQTOR DAVISVIQTOR DAVIS is a specialist Enterprise Data Management organisation offering advisory services, solution delivery and complete managed services. Our clients include large enterprise, mid-market and government organisations and our solutions range from consulting assignments to multiyear multimillion-pound engagements. VIQTOR DAVIS is part of a wider group with presence in the Netherlands and the USA. Please visit our website www.viqtordavis.com for further information.VIQTOR DAVIS is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please note that we are unable to accept agency applications.
- Be a confident self-starter with a genuine interest in technology;
- Have Lead Generation experience with a willingness to make numerous calls daily;
- Have experience selling enterprise software and IT services. MDM, data management or data analytics experience would be ideal;
- Have a track record of success in achieving and exceeding targets;
- Be confident liaising with clients at all levels to C-Level;
- Have outstanding people skills with strong written and oral communication skills
- Have impeccable presentation skills.
- Be educated to degree level preferably a degree in a relevant subject.