The successful candidate will work closely with the UK Business Development team, UK Commercial Directors and Group Brand Director to generate engaging UK campaigns leading to Market Qualified Leads.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate, enthusiastic and forward-thinking individual with excellent creative and digital skills, who can effectively collaborate with key stakeholders at all levels to turn commercial strategy into marketable propositions.
The Marketing Professional will be responsible for:
Benefits & Development
- Supporting the UK Managing Director in the development of the UK Marketing Strategy.
- Supporting Practice Leads and Business Development colleagues to convert and shape their business strategy into compelling market propositions.
- Implementing and devising campaigns across key target markets to aid lead generation.
- Building and managing social media campaigns which include executing an effective SEO strategy. This also includes performing ongoing keyword research.
- Writing and optimising content, webinars, interviews, white papers, print media etc.
- Continuously testing and optimising campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Undertaking market intelligence activities.
- Arranging and Facilitating customer events, such as conferences, roadshows dinners etc.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for the UK management team based on the Marketing KPIs.
- Working with UK stakeholders to ensure there is an internal marketing plan in place which contributes towards an informed and positive employee experience.
VIQTOR DAVIS UK has a strong coaching ethos where you will learn on the job supported by colleagues within Sales & Branding and the wider business. Your professional development will be further supported through an apprenticeship training programme, leading to a Level 6 (Degree Level) Marketing Manager Qualification, as well as Associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
Professional membership of the CIM should act as a career launch pad in the Marketing arena and support you in your ongoing professional development within the role as VIQTOR DAVIS also continues to expand its market presence.
As well as an exciting development opportunity, VIQTOR DAVIS UK offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a pension plan, generous holiday allowance, private medical insurance, performance related bonus and access to onsite facilities such as a swimming pool and gym (Sittingbourne).
This exciting opportunity would be suitable for candidates looking to take their next steps in the world of professional services while obtaining their professional CIM qualifications.
To apply for this role, you must:
Have at least 3+ years’ experience within a B2B marketing role, ideally in IT professional Service Environments.
About VIQTOR DAVIS
- Have a good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSEs at A-C / 9-4 including maths and English (or equivalent).
- Be eligible to undertake a Level 6 Apprenticeship qualification in Marketing Management.
- Have experienced in building and managing digital / SEO campaigns.
- Have a strong understanding and experience of social media marketing.
- Have experience of event management including webinar curation and facilitation.
- Have experience in technical authorship, both traditional print and digital.
- Have strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Be a natural self-starter who treats challenge as an opportunity to learn.
- Ideally have experience of Salesforce CRM or similar.
- Successful applicants must be willing to undertake, and able to pass, security clearance and financial reference checks.
VIQTOR DAVIS is a specialised team of over 350 professionals focused exclusively on business transformation through the effective use of data; a business partner in data science, strategy, governance, management and analytics. We operate in Benelux, United Kingdom and the USA with specialised development centres in Mexico and India.
At VIQTOR DAVIS we celebrate diversity and recognise that it is critical for our future success. We are working hard to make sure we are inclusive and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Take a good look at our website www.viqtordavis.com to find out more about us. In particular take a look at our Values.
We regret that we are unable to accept applications from recruitment agencies.