VIQTOR DAVIS UK, a Data Specialist within the IT professional Services Arena, are currently looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will work closely with the UK Managing Director, Group Brand Director and Sales team to generate engaging UK campaigns leading to MQLs.The ideal candidate will be a passionate, enthusiastic and forward-thinking individual with excellent creative and technical skills, who can effectively collaborate with key stakeholders at all levels. In return VIQTOR DAVIS will offer a Competitive Salary, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare and generous Annual Leave Benefits. VIQTOR DAVIS is a rapidly growing organisation and with the role comes the opportunity developing your career in a Professional Services Environment. JOB DETAILS:The Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
To apply for this role, you must:
- Supporting the UK Managing Director in the development of the UK Marketing Strategy.
- Supporting Practice Leads and Business Development colleagues to convert and shape their business strategy into compelling market propositions.
- Implementing and devising campaigns across key target markets to aid lead generation.
- Building and managing social media campaigns which include executing an effective SEO, SEA and marketing automation strategy. This also includes performing ongoing keyword research.
- Writing and optimising content, webinars, interviews, white papers, print media etc.
- Continuously testing and optimising campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Undertaking market intelligence activities.
- Arranging and Facilitating customer events, such as conferences, roadshows dinners etc.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for the UK management team based on the Marketing KPIs.
- Working side by side with technology partners.
- Working with UK stakeholders to ensure there is an internal marketing plan in place which contributes towards an informed and positive employee experience.
- Have at least 4+ years’ experience within a B2B marketing role, ideally in IT professional Service Environments.
- Have experienced in building and managing SEO and SEA campaigns.
- Have a strong understanding and experience of social media marketing (Especially LinkedIn).
- Have experience of event management including webinar curation and facilitation.
- Have experience with inbound marketing and marketing automation.
- Have experience in technical authorship, both traditional print and digital.
- Have strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Be a natural self-starter who treats challenge as an opportunity to learn.
- Ideally have experience of Salesforce CRM or similar.
- Successful applicants must be willing to undertake, and able to pass, security clearance and financial reference checks.
VIQTOR DAVIS is a specialised team of over 350 professionals focused exclusively on business transformation through the effective use of data; a business partner in data science, strategy, governance, management and analytics. We operate in Benelux, United Kingdom and the USA with specialised development centres in Mexico and India.
At VIQTOR DAVIS we celebrate diversity and recognise that it is critical for our future success. We are working hard to make sure we are inclusive and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Take a good look at our website www.viqtordavis.com to find out more about us. In particular take a look at our Values.Please note that will are unable to accept agency applications.