At VIQTOR DAVIS Data Science we help our customers to design and build ‘cognitive systems’. Think of dialogue-driven interaction with customers or virtual assistants as well as building smart systems that mine documents and/or other unstructured data feeds such as news articles. In order for these solutions to work we utilise a lot of unstructured data, NLP, machine learning and other techniques. To design and build these systems we are looking to expand our team with a Senior Data scientist with NLP experience.
What will you do as a Senior AI-NLP Consultant at VIQTOR DAVIS?
As a Senior AI-NLP Consultant you are responsible for delivering successful projects at our clients. You will be tasked with designing robust solutions and architectures, leading the team to successful realisation and ensuring adoption of the solutions by the client.
Another important aspect of this role is to support the business development team in pre-sales & after-sales and developing a partnership with our clients. Furthermore, you will play a vital role in the further development of the cognitive team & the propositions we offer. This role requires you to develop and/or further shape a vision on AI and NLP concepts & technologies and translate that vision into impact at our clients
- Successful project implementation at Clients
- Advise and guide client stakeholders
- Lead the delivery team
- On Time, Budget & Quality
- Spotting commercial opportunities at clients
- Conceptual & technical quality of solutions and implementation
- Advising clients on incorporating new cognitive solutions into client processes and application landscape
- Design solutions based on customer requirements & preferences
- Ensure strong connection with stakeholders and proactively providing advice on next steps and opportunities
- Further develop Cognitive Intelligence unit
- Develop new propositions, translating concepts & technology to new application for our clients\
- Lead and organise further development of current cognitive products/solutions, including specifying & prioritising new feature
- Coaching Junior team-members
What you’ll bring
- MSc/PHD in AI/Data Science/ NLP related field (or proven expertise in AI & NLP)
- 4+ years of working experience in designing and developing AI/NLP solutions
- Specialism in NLP & Machine learning, preferable in Python
- Broad knowledge on existing and evolving technology, both open source and commercial
- Experience in development of cloud-based solutions
- Knowledgeable and experienced in software development, including experience in databases & APIs
- Experience in advising around cognitive solutions and applications
- Ability to drill down and understand business objectives, processes and context and translate these to requirements and guidelines for delivering cognitive solutions
- Experience in integrating solutions into existing processes and application landscape
- Ability to evaluate and advise on platform/technology
- Experience in embedding solutions into business processes
- Experience in Agile-Scrum project management
What we can offer you?
Within VIQTOR DAVIS, you wilL be challenged to develop yourself and you will play a pivotal part in the further development of Data Science within the company. Furthermore, VIQTOR DAVIS stimulates individual growth and development.
We know it is important that everyone feels at home, and therefore VQD has a typical Dutch Office downtown centre. A real nice place to meet, work hard and relax.
Every month we organise a friday afternoon drinks and daily lunch together. We organise knowledge sessions; table football competitions and you can participate in the fun sessions. We offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing, professional organisation within an international working environment, you work with enthusiastic and driven colleagues on a daily basis.
Besides the nice working environment, we offer you a competitive salary, 8,33% holiday allowance, an excellent pension scheme, expense allowance, mobility allowance, at least 25 vacation days and a good bonus scheme.
Need more information about the role? You can call Souad el Bali on +316-19386999