What will you do as a MDM Architect at VIQTOR DAVIS?
As MDM Architect you work on solutions for the customer, both independently, for example in an advisory role on the use of MDM, or as part of a project team for the actual realisation. You want to be 'best of class' and want to give direction to how the customer uses MDM to better structure the data landscape. You advise our clients about the correct translation of information questions into solutions. The customer and the result are central in this.
We attach great importance to the impact that you can make yourself with the customer: thinking and doing.
What you’ll bring
- You have theoretical and practical knowledge of MDM (developments) in business
- You can quickly provide insight into the organisation and working method of the customer
- You have a background as an information architect, and you are able to design the right solution and realise it (with a team
- You have good analytical skills and have a natural 'eagerness' to master new technologies
- Experience with Java is a plus, as is experience with the MDM systems from IBM or Informatica, Stibo and Tibco
- You can work independently as well as work in a team and have the skills to manage professionals
- You have good advice skills and communication skills
- You are willing to travel and have a valid driver's license
- Fluent (written and spoken) in Dutch and English.
What we can offer you
Within VIQTOR DAVIS, you will be challenged to develop yourself and you will play a big part in the further development of the company. Furthermore, VIQTOR DAVIS stimulates individual growth and development.
We know it is important that everyone feels at home, and therefore VQD has a typical Dutch Office downtown centre. A real nice place to meet, work hard and relax.
Every month we organise a social drink and there is room for a daily lunch together. We organise knowledge sessions; table football competitions and you can participate in the fun sessions. We offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing, professional organisation within an international working environment, you work with enthusiastic and driven colleagues on a daily basis.
Besides the nice working environment, we offer you a competitive salary, 8,33% holiday allowance, an excellent pension scheme, expense allowance, mobility allowance, at least 25 vacation days and a good bonus scheme.
Need more information about the role? You can call Souad el Bali on +316-19386999