We live in a highly connected world where the amount of generated data continuously increases, and Computing power to process all of this data is growing fast. These two factors enable us to use data analytics and machine learning to achieve things previously impossible. Our clients benefit from our expertise in data analytics/science and cognitive computing/AI. In this role, you will develop and improve advanced analytics to production-grade software that is integrated in operational client processes.
What will you do as Developer AI & Analytics at VIQTOR DAVIS?
In this role, you will develop and improve advanced analytics to production-grade software that is integrated in operational client processes.
To this end, you will:
- Work in an agile team with peers
- Design, implement and test software, ensuring quality specifications are set and met
- Support process improvements, driving quality and productivity
What you’ll bring
- Experienced software developer, able to take charge in software architecture and able to guide others into developing robust and clean code, improving Software Quality / Quality Assurance on the long run.
- Fluency in Python or other programming language (Java, C#, C++, etc.). Main language used is Python.
- Passionate about NLP, machine learning and / or A.I.
- Experience with the following technologies: MongoDB / SQL Databases / ElasticSearch / Unix / Azure.
- A plus if you have experience with: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Elastic Search.
- Ideally BSc/MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field.
- The ability to communicate the design and functionality of the solutions clearly and effectively
- Understanding the Dutch language is preferred
What we can offer you?
Within VIQTOR DAVIS, you will be challenged to develop yourself and you will play a pivotal part in the further development of Data Science within the company. Furthermore, VIQTOR DAVIS stimulates individual growth and development.
We know it is important that everyone feels at home, and therefore VQD has a typical Dutch Office downtown centre. A real nice place to meet, work hard and relax.
Every month we organise a social drink and there is room for a daily lunch together. We organise knowledge sessions; table football competitions and you can participate in the fun sessions. We offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing, professional organisation within an international working environment, you work with enthusiastic and driven colleagues on a daily basis.
Besides the nice working environment, we offer you a competitive salary, 8,33% holiday allowance, an excellent pension scheme, expense allowance, mobility allowance, at least 25 vacation days and a good bonus scheme.
Need more information about the role? You can call Souad el Bali on +316-19386999