What will you do as a Data Engineer Azure?
VIQTOR DAVIS DIMQ shows enterprises how to benefit from insights, analytics and AI based on their data.
As a Data Engineer you will show our customers the way in Data Integration, Data Migration, Data Quality and Data Governance initiatives. Either working on greenfield projects building an advanced Data Platform from scratch or renewing an existing Data Platform with state-of-the-art technology.
We want you to help our customers to be ready for the future. Our strength lies in implementing and designing a solid Data foundation to hold all the Data initiatives.
What you’ll bring
- Azure experience and knowledge of Microsoft Azure Data Lake, Data factory, Mapping dataflows, Data Catalog and Databrick
- Experience and knowledge of (relational) databases, data modelling, reporting, data warehouses, metadata and ETL with Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS
- Your visualisation and customer facing skills with PowerBI
- Positive Team spirit
- Scrum mindset
- Experience in Automating & Orchestrating data load processes.
- You have an Azure Data Engineer Associate certification
What we would like you to help us with is:
- Implementing AI in ETL, Data Migration, Data Quality or Dara Governance initiatives
- Spread knowledge within VIQTOR DAVIS via Hackathons
- Build Meta data driven Solutions, with BIML or other generator tools
- Discover the possibilities of the ever-growing capabilities of Microsoft Azure
What we can offer you?
Within VIQTOR DAVIS, you will be challenged to develop yourself and you will play a pivotal part in the further development of the company. Furthermore, VIQTOR DAVIS stimulates individual growth and development.
We know it is important that everyone feels at home.
VIQTOR DAVIS has a modern Dutch Office in Utrecht. A real nice place to meet, work hard and relax.
Every month we organise a friday afternoon drinks and daily lunches. We have knowledge sessions; table football competitions and you can participate in the fun sessions. We offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing, professional organization within an international working environment, you work with enthusiastic and driven colleagues on a daily basis. We offer you a competitive salary, 8,33% holiday allowance, an excellent pension scheme, expense allowance, mobility allowance and a good bonus scheme.
Need more information about the role? You can e-mail Claudia van den Hazel at Claudia.firstname.lastname@example.org