Do you see commercial opportunities? And are you analytical, passionate, enterprising, hands-on, flexible?
We are looking for consultants who want to take the next step in the information landscape and who have a passion for data related issues. For us, the combination of Business Analytics, Data Warehousing (ETL), Master Data Management, Predictive and Analytics is not a vision of the future but daily practice.
What will you do as a Business Intelligence Consultant?
As Business Intelligence Consultant you work together with customers and colleagues on information solutions. You are able to translate the information needs of the customer into functional and technical design and implement these into management information solutions.
- Drafting functional and technical design, development and implementation of a Business Intelligence or management information system
- Realizes on the basis of a technical design ETL procedures, data warehouses, BA-front-end solutions (dashboards, analyzes
- and management reports)
- You will complete projects independently or as a team with our clients
- You work both on the business side and on the technical side of BA projects
Partner for the customer in the field of:
- Data warehousing and ETL (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle),
- BI-front-end tooling (IBM Cognos, Microsoft BI);
- Data warehouse methodologies (Kimball, Inmon and Datavault)
What you’ll bring
- You have obtained a higher degree (e.g. HBO/WO).
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Willing to travel (possibly internationally)
- Result-oriented and have a natural eagerness and you also possess analytical skills to master complex new technologies
- Experience with Kimball, Inmon and Datavault
- Fluent (written and spoken) in Dutch and English
- The following technologies and methodologies are an advantage but not a requirement, experience is more important.
- Data Modeling
- Knowledge of databases and data warehouse concepts
What we can offer you?
Within VIQTOR DAVIS, you will be challenged to develop yourself and you will play a pivotal part in the further development of the company. Furthermore, VIQTOR DAVIS stimulates individual growth and development.
We know it is important that everyone feels at home.
VIQTOR DAVIS has a modern Dutch Office in the centrum of Utrecht. A real nice place to meet, work hard and relax.
Every month we organise a social drinks and daily lunches. We have knowledge sessions; table football competitions and you can participate in the fun sessions. We offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing, professional organization within an international working environment, you work with enthusiastic and driven colleagues on a daily basis.
Besides this exiting working environment, we offer you a competitive salary, 8,33% holiday allowance, an excellent pension scheme, expense allowance, mobility allowance and a good bonus scheme.
Need more information about the role? You can e-mail Claudia van den Hazel at Claudia.email@example.com